- Watson Disposal is very concerned with safety, but we cannot do it without your help. Please use caution around our trucks, containers and drivers.
- For your convenience Auto Pay is available. You are responsible for updating your billing information. You can pay your bill over the phone using a valid bank account or credit card, online with a credit card or sending a check or money order via mail.
- A minimum service charge of $5.95 will be assessed on ALL overdue balances on the 15th of each month.
- A $25 fee will be added to all returned paper or electronic checks.
- All accounts with balances 30 days past due from invoice date are subject to interruption in service.
- All account balances past 90 days are sent to a third party collection agency.
- Past due balance must be paid in full to resume service. Suspended accounts that are paid in full will resume service on the next scheduled pick up day.
A Message for our Residential Customers:
- GARBAGE MUST BE BAGGED IN CART. Loose rubbish produces an environmental and safety hazard.
- All materials must be out by 6 am. Due to occasional delays (inclement weather) please leave out for collection until 6 pm.
- Please call before scheduled service day to notify of any additional containers or trash that will not fit in the cart provided.
- Each additional bag of garbage that will not fit in cart provided is subject to a $2 fee.
- Additional pickups in between scheduled service days are subject to a $15 fee.
- We do not accept building materials (drywall, roofing, etc.) or burn barrel ash of any kind in residential carts.
- Due to government regulations, unacceptable items are as follows: TIRES*, LIQUIDS, MEDICAL WASTE, AUTO PARTS, FREON APPLIANCES, POOL CHEMICALS, E-WASTE (**TV’S, COMPUTERS, CELL PHONES), HAZARDOUS WASTE AND MATTRESSES
* Tires and mattresses are accepted with prior notification. A $5 fee applies for each tire accepted. A $20 fee applies for each mattress/ box spring accepted.
**TV’s/monitors are accepted with prior notification. A $25 fee applies for each TV/monitor accepted.
Scroll to Top